Monday, February 13, 2017

I'm Moving!


Although I've been reading like a fiend, trying to finish as many ARCs and library books as humanly possible before they must be boxed up or returned, respectively, I've not found a lot of time for reviewing. I have five SIX drafts to work on and my brain just isn't there.  

Also, I'm still recovering from an ALL THE FEELS attack thanks to Elle Katharine White's brilliant Heartstone.  This means that I tend to speak in absolutes and in gifs.

I'll still be on Twitter @Pamelibrariland, or you can follow this blog for updates with Bloglovin' or email subscription using the boxes over there --------------->

Catch you on the other side of the country!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip across the country! and I hope you're going to settle down nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really excited and strangely not-terrified, as I usually would be.

      Delete