Tuesday, January 31, 2017

2017 Diverse Reading Challenge: January Update

I think I did rather well for my first month of Read.Sleep.Repeat's 2017 Diverse Reading Challenge!
I've already reviewed some of these books, while others have reviews in the works, and still others I simply savored.

Ssssssssibilant!

Anyway, here we go!

The Education of Margot Sanchez by Lilliam Rivera: Latinx, #ownvoices

The Real Boy by Anne Ursu: neurodiverse main character

Life Without Nico by Andrea Maturana: Latinx, #ownvoices

Juana and Lucas by Juana Medina: Latinx, #ownvoices

Flying Lessons and Other Stories ed. by Ellen Oh: All the things?  (review to come)

Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed: West Asian, #ownvoices

And I'm adding my Diversity Bingo 2017 card here as well: I've got a long way to go, but I have a bunch of ideas for books!


I'm moving next month (ahhhhh!), but I'm going to try and read as much as possible.


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment