What I'm Reading Wednesday



I thought that blogging on vacation would be a good thing--occupy my mind when I'm resting and so forth.  Alas, my laptop is ancient and weighs as much as a small child, so I didn't bring it with me.  I figured my iPad would be good enough.

Blogger, why u no work with iPad?

So I'm slightly-ironically-but-not-really-because-hello? at the public library right now.  Because free computers.

So, right now I'm reading:
233667

Firestarter by Stephen King.  Since I'm in a town that inspired one of his books, I have several King novels with me. 


28814848

The Light Fantastic by Sarah Combs.  Honestly, I can't get into this one, and everyone's raving about it.  Okay, everyone being the 10 people who've already gotten it on Netgalley and loved it. 

28575699

A Tragic Kind of Wonderful by Eric Lindstrom.  I am still rather leery of this.  We shall see.

and that's it because I just finished Flying by Carrie Jones about 15 minutes ago and I adored it.  You need to request, order, or pre-order that one, stat.

Due to iPad difficulties, will probably poof from the internet until next week.  Happy reading!


Comments

  1. How odd! I use my iPad all the time for my Blogger blog. Still, if you prefer a laptop/desktop and it's free, fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what's up with my iPad. It's almost like it's taking a screenshot of my blog and not letting me interact with it unless I'm in reader mode, and then none of the text options work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts