Wednesday, July 20, 2016

What I'm Reading Wednesday: #ALLTHETHINGS

Right now, I can't stop starting books.  It's a very real problem.  If there's a lot of silence from my end, they may find my mummified body under a pile of ARCs in my apartment.

So this is what I'm currently reading, in addition to Les Mis:


Unidentified Suburban Object by Mike Jung.  After one chapter, I'm already charmed.


The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins.  I admit to being a sucker for redheads on book covers.


Romeo and/or Juliet by Ryan North.  I can't stop giggling at this.


A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis.  WOW THAT OPENING SECTION WOW.


Caraval by Stephanie Garber.  This one has loads of hype.  I don't like hype but I'm willing to give this one a go.

Orbus by Neal Asher.  Incredibly dense sci-fi.  Sometimes my brain just needs something to gnaw on.


No comments:

Post a Comment