Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday Check-In

*saunters in*

Greetings, fellow book nerds, librarians, and other people who happen to be here on this blog.  My views jumped up a lot this week and I'm not sure why, but I'm not complaining!  If you like my reviews, please follow my blog!  You can use Google, Bloglovin', email--whatever tickles your fancy.

If you have a fancy to be tickled, that is.  Wait, don't answer that.

Currently, I'm working on some epically long reviews, so if you see that you'll be scrolling for days, please don't hate me.  I just have a lot of thoughts.

However, said reviews may be delayed because I've joined the rest of you all in watching Stranger Things and I may not be able to write until I binge-watch the entire series.  It's like if Super 8 had a longer, less-alien-y baby.  These young actors are legit, and I find myself wondering why mainstream movies that cast kids get these actors whose main note is "whining" and there's all these stellar young actors out there.  Hmm.

Anyway, enjoy your Sunday Funday!


No comments:

Post a Comment