Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What I'm Reading Wednesday

I cannot even think straight tonight because YA Twitter has been debating beets and it's taken a lot out of me.  Without further ado (about nothing) ...






The Ghosts of Tupelo Landing by Sheila Turnage.  I know everyone else loved this book but I am now wishing we just had Three Times Lucky as a standalone.  Perhaps my opinion will change.


SNAFU: Hunters ed. by James A. Moore.  Silly military horror fun as usual.  I'm taking a break from my Mega binge of sharks.


The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid.  I admit to stretching this one out because I don't want it to end.


Wool (Omnibus) by Hugh Howey.  Finally getting around to the book that made everyone sit up and really look at self-pubbed books.  I'm really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment