Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Three new books this week (although I did rip through a good six this past week and therefore have all of these drafts sitting balefully on my dashboard, waiting to be written)!



A Tyranny of Petticoats edited by Jessica Spotswood.  Kick-butt ladies from history retold by my favorite authors?  Yes, please, and thank you!


The Nameless City by Faith Erin Hicks.  I love Hicks' style and writing, plus this is colored by Jordie Bellaire, so I know it's going to be amazing.


The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi.  To give you a sense of the emotional punch of this book, I had to take a break from reading it because it was so gorgeously intense.  I am in awe of this book and this author.

1 comment:

  1. I am taking it as my personal duty to make sure everyone I know reads and loves The Star-Touched Queen so yay! Couldn't agree more with your thoughts here. Excited for your review.

    ReplyDelete