Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Learn what Victor Hugo really thought about monasteries: achievement unlocked! +1 to intelligence

As for the extra books I've heaped upon myself, we've got:




The Unmapped Sea by Maryrose Wood.  As with the previous installments in this series, I'm reading this via audiobook, simply because Katherine Kellgren's narration is wildly delightful.  The last book in the series was rather a downer, so I'm hoping this one perks things up a bit.


Gorgon by Greig Beck.  I got distracted and have made no further progress in this.


Truthwitch by Susan Dennard.  Ho-lee macaro-nee!  I wasn't expecting to love this as much as I do!  I'm ... well, bewitched!

Once Was A Time by Leila Sales.  2016 must be the Year of Time Travel.  This one is set in WWII Britain, and I'm already liking it very much.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy time lies ahead for you, reading-wise. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a touch overwhelmed, but I love having all these options!

    ReplyDelete