What I'm Reading Wednesday

Let's assume that until you hear otherwise, Les Miserables is going to be on my reading shelf.

Other than that!  Here are this week's books!


Still chugging along with Dead Wake by Erik Larson.  I actually had to stop reading one night because I felt so anxious.  This may have been due to the impending doom facing the ship, or my horrible recollections of Leo-mania when Titanic first came out.


Two Graves by Preston and Child.  I'm ashamed to say that I haven't picked this one up since I read the first third of it last week.  It was a really nice weekend, you guys!

Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel.  Finally getting around to this one and I'm already fascinated, just a few chapters in.

Green Mansions by W. Henry Hudson.  This is a book I've had on my reading list since high school and I recently found it on Overdrive.  Yes, it's already ridiculously racist.  Ugh.


Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein.  I WANT A LIBRARY LIKE THIS.  Ahem.








Comments

Popular Posts