What I'm Reading Wednesday

I feel like this should be the week of the DNF.  I just finished an amazing, mind-blowing, should-win-all-the-things book, and now I feel like nothing can live up to it.  That's a silly thought, of course.  Each book is its own entity.

But I Crawl Through It really blows things out of the water.  I'm working on a review right now and it's mostly me flailing.

So, right now I'm reading:



The Door That Led to Where by Sally Gardner.  I adored Maggot Moon, and while this promises a very different sort of story, I have the highest regard for Gardner's writing.


Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman.  This is wickedly fun so far, but I forgot to update my Kindle library this weekend, so I didn't have a chance to read it at all.  Sadness ensued.


Phoenix Island by John Dixon.  I'm seriously considering abandoning this one.  I love a good boot camp novel but this is getting ... repetitive.

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.  Oh lord.  When will I get myself into gear and finish this?

Comments

Popular Posts