Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What I'm Reading Wednesday!

I have ALL THE COMICS TRADES in my possession (not really, but it feels like it) and I am so happeeeeeee.  I've already gone through three of them, but I'm still working on:


Deadpool Classic, Vol. 2  The Internet said this was a good place to start with Deadpool as I get to skip Rob Liefeld's art.  It's the first time I've ever read anything about that character and I can see why fans love him.

The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall.  I started reading this while weeding books at another branch and the first chapter hooked me.  I am a tad worried it will be too much WUV for me, but I do love a good secret society story.  Also: DAT COVER.


Wytches by Scott Snyder.  It's by Scott Snyder.  Give it to me now, please and thank you.

I've made good progress in These Shallow Graves, which is like an Edith Wharton murder mystery, and it's really working for me!

AND I read more of The Name of the King.  I've been lingering over the school scenes because really, schools in literature are one of my all-time favorite settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment