Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Right.  We shall skip past the two books that have been on my back burners (not for lack of interest, I SWEAR!), and just see what else I've added to the pile of books going into my brain!


The Limehouse Text by Will Thomas.  I'll be honest: this one is making me feel very uncomfortable in the way that the author approaches Chinese characters.  More thoughts on this when I finish.



Deadpool Classic by A Lot of Different People.  I've been wanting to start a Deadpool comic for a while now, so a few days ago I just googled "where to start reading Deadpool" and this looked pretty good.  I think I've avoided the Liefeld issues, but if I see a guy with pockets all over, I'll know who did it.


A Whole New World by Liz Braswell.  Much like that Descendants tie-in book, Disney is looking to make a quick buck with this Aladdin "dark reimagining."  I am unsure whether I should laugh or cry, but if you've seen the movie, you can skip the first 25% of the book.  Also more on this to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment