Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What I'm Reading Wednesday!

Did you notice the excited punctuation?  I've imbibed so many caffeinated beverages today in order to stay away that I am perpetually EXCITED!

ANYWAY!  <----look all="" am="" and="" at="" awful="" how="" i="" internet="" nbsp="" p="" shouting="" sk.="" that.="">
So I managed to get through a few more chapters of The Name of the Wind and The Girl Who Soared over Fairyland, but I had such a busy weekend that I accomplished very little else.

I did start two more ARCs that were lurking in the background:

Miss Mabel's School for Girls by Katie Crouch.  I FINALLY got my digital paws on this and I think it's going to be a lot of fun!  Okay, I'm a sucker for boarding school books.  In alternate Englands.  With magic.

Stranded by Melissa Braun.  I also love a good survival story.  This has pretty decent action scenes, and no one's gone completely lovey-dovey yet, but I am having difficulties telling the male characters apart.  We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment