Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What I'm Reading Wednesday

I feel like my whole life has stalled and I'm just now kicking things back into gear.  Instead of working on books that I've already started, instead, I read new books, which I now must review.

I did start Neal Shusterman's Challenger Deep, which is exceedingly intriguing, and I'm always looking for a book that accurately portrays mental illness.  Hopefully this doesn't veer into the usual yay no meds! or yay positive thoughts! channel into which most books about illness tend to be funneled.

Other books still percolating are:

Mark of the Thief by Jennifer Nielsen


The Name of the King by Pat Rothfuss


The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas (I should seriously just buy this because I'm loving it)


Bone Gap by Laura Ruby


No comments:

Post a Comment