Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Sorry for the short post today, but I'm still in mild shock (the good kind) after finishing Erin Bow's The Scorpion Rules.  I want to post my review closer to the release date, but be assured that it is more amazing than you could imagine.

Bone Gap by Laura Ruby.  I've heard so many amazing things about this book, and I have a feeling that it's going to be one of those narratives that sneaks up on me and then sucker punches me, leaving me to moan in the fetal position until I get enough strength back to blog about it.


The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.  This is moving surprisingly quickly for a long, epic book.  And sometimes I just need to bury myself in a high fantasy epic.  And that time is now.


Ask the Dark by Henry Turner.  Lots of reviews are yelling about how amazing this is, but it still hasn't grabbed me.  I'll probably try a few more chapters and then make a decision.  



No comments:

Post a Comment