Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What I'm Reading Wednesday

I've got a few reviews to catch up on.  I think all my typing yesterday for #tothegirls aggravated my tendonitis again (argh).  But it was totally worth it.

Still working on The Burning Sky.  I'm not actively neglecting this, but I keep it in my work bag and, to put it mildly, work has been astronomically wild lately.  So.

Other books I'm reading:

Tombquest: Rise of the Dead by Michael Northrop.  It's the same format as The 39 Clues and Scholastic's other win-a-prize books, but I was mostly drawn to this one because of the author's willingness to don a pharaonic headdress at a Scholastic book event (Children's Book Week event, I think?).  I said, "Dang, I'd hang out with that author."  So of course I grabbed Tombquest.

Exhibit A for Awesome
The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow.  I'm only a few chapters into this and I'm already hooked.  *prays* Please no love triangle.


Gotham Academy Vol. 1 by Becky Cloonan, Brenden Fletcher, and Karl Kerschel.  I literally just read a few pages of this before bed last night, but we'll see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment