Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What I'm Reading Wednesday

I finished two books yesterday, so my WIRW is going to be pretty short today (although I could always start four more in the course of writing this post, so).  

I keep abandoning the lovely Stolen Magic by the equally lovely Gail Carson Levine and it's gnawing at me.
 I wish I remembered more about A Tale of Two Castles other than it was utterly charming.  No matter--this could work as a standalone for those who haven't read the first book.  I particularly like Levine (Carson Levine?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?)'s take on gender: dragons do not reveal their gender and are thus referred to as IT and titled Masteress.  

The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas has been on my TBR for quite some time now, and I finally remembered to put it on hold.  I'm not very far in, but I'm definitely adding "Iolanthe" to "cool names I'd like to have" along with "Sophronia."


And that's all!  Holy moly.  Gotta get crackin' on my ARCs and my own personal backlist of items!  

No comments:

Post a Comment