Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What I'm Reading Wednesday


Girls Like Us by Gail Giles:  This is so compelling.  I'm curious to see how it turns out, but I'm worried that things might take a left turn into oh-no-not-that.  


The Massive: Subcontinental by Brian Wood:  I keep dancing around reading Saga, which everyone is OMGINLOVEWITH, so I'm getting my toes wet with this new-ish series about a post-apocalyptic world where the environment has been shot to heck and back, and the eco-hippy crew of two ships are trying to figure out their role in this watery new world.


Empire of Sin (still): I know, I know.  I like to savor my stories about murder in old-timey New Orleans.

I've been rotating through new ARCs but nothing's grabbed me enough to pull me in for a full reading or a cranky review.  It's kind of like one big "meh" right now.  I'm trying to write a review for Courtney Summers' All the Rage and it's slaying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment