Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What I'm Reading Wednesday

I managed to whittle down my currently-reading list from eight (eight!!!) titles to four.  Slightly more manageable.

The given Jude the Obscure.  I have made progress, I swear.  Things are starting to get scandalousssss.

Still kind of forgot about Storm by D.J. MacHale.  I know I can knock it out in an afternoon, so maybe I'm just feeling cocky.

I'm getting into the super-twisted intrigues of The Emperor's Blades by Brian Staveley.  On reflection, this is one I should purchase so I can really savor it.

Finally, and this is a shameful one, just getting to In A Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis.  I kept putting off reading it because I was afraid that she wouldn't write anything else, but as soon as I found out she had a new book coming, I was all over this one.  It's much faster moving than Not A Drop to Drink, but every bit as scary and fascinating and brutal.


No comments:

Post a Comment