What I'm Reading Wednesday

Greenglass House by Kate Milford:  Holy moly, I love this!  It's like Agatha Christie meets Clue meets RPGs during a snowstorm with smugglers.  YES.


Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White: I probably wouldn't have requested this if I hadn't so thoroughly enjoyed In the Shadows, her collaboration with Jim Di Bartolo (Laini Taylor's husband!). I'm exceedingly surprised at how much I'm enjoying this so far, given that I don't normally do fantasy romance type things.  This is just so darned charming.

So sorry, no picture for this one.  Blogger isn't recognizing the jpg as a photograph.  *technology facepalm*

Cut Me Free by J.R. Johansson: Despite sounding like a Fifty Shades wannabe, this is actually about a girl who escaped her abusive parents, and her brother, who did not.  It's fascinating so far, but I have a feeling it's going to be a tough read.


Comments

Popular Posts