Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What I'm Reading Wednesday

The usual suspects, plus:

The Egypt Game by Zilpha Keatley Snyder.  I remember trying to read this as a kid, but I think I was too young to get it.  I was an ambitious child when it came to books.  I'm only a few chapters in, but so far, I'm loving all the false eyelash drama.

"All the cops in the doughnut shop say way-oh way-oh, way-ohhh way-ohhhhhh..."

Rebel by Amy Tintera.  I have to admit, this one started off slowly for me.  But now I'm sucked in, of course.  I didn't want to like Reboot either, but I did.  Tintera is fleshing out the romance and it's much more believable here (actually, it wasn't so bad in the first book either, so).  The bad guy is a bit obvious, but it's interesting to listen to Wren work through her feelings about "regular" humanity versus rebooted humanity.


45 Pounds by K.A. Benson.  I've been meaning to read this for a long time.  So far, I'm enjoying it very much.  It's proving to be a quick read but it's not fluffy at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment