Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Far too many books at once.  Too many.  But oh, so good.  It's like a book buffet!

I'm reading:

It by Stephen King (contrary to what I thought, it's not all about clowns--yet.  I am enjoying it immensely.  Very quotable musings on home and history and promises.)

Valiant by Sarah McGuire.  A twist on the fairy tale The Valiant Tailor (which I don't remember from Grimm; must read Grimm again).  Loving it so far.

The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma.  Extraordinarily fabulous so far.

The Count of Monte Cristo (still, I know.  Making progress though!)

The Atlantis Plague by A.G. Riddle.  This is the second in a series and it's quite a lot of fun.

Still working on that review of The Girl on the Train ... yeesh, I am lazy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment