Monday, April 7, 2014

Nothing to See Here

I'm completely bogged down.

No, scratch that.  I'm not motivated.  I'm lazy.  It's springtime.  I want to be outside!

I'm still working my way through The Sorcerer of the North (which is a slightly misleading title, hee!) by John Flanagan.

FBP turned out to be a total bust (at least for me).  I got super-confused when our main character, Adam, went off into "the desert," which I assumed was in Mexico, since that's where his dad was last seen.  There, he met his uncle, who dressed not unlike a Sikh.  Unless he just happened to be a Sikh man living in the desert wilds of Mexico.  You know.  As you do.

I have to tackle more of the ARCs piling up (digitally, of course) on my Kindle, too.  Yikes.

You'll find me hiding under my bed for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment